- you can be high-functioning and still have depression
- you can do things and still have anxiety
- you can eat even if you have an eating disorder
- you can smile and still be so sad inside
- you can struggling and still wear make-up
- you can have good grades and still have mental health problems
you do not have to fit a specific stereotype
Remember – your mental illness will probably try and convince you that it’s not that bad, that you’re making it up, that you’re not sick enough for treatment (no matter how sick you really are). Do not listen to it! Your pain is real, and you deserve help even if you don’t have the most severe possible case!